Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- If you think watching Netflix's new Amanda Knox documentary is the right thing to do, you need to examine your morals | The Independent on Sep 23, 16
- UCLA Makes Vintage KTLA News Footage Available Online on Sep 23, 16
- The Playboy Interview | Next Nature Network on Sep 23, 16
- Netflix Won't Release 'Lilyhammer' Ratings, Company's Ted Sarandos Explains Why | Deadline on Sep 23, 16
The Netflix Problem: TV's Difficult Balance of Original vs. Syndication on Sep 22, 16
the Netflix library has shrunk over 40 percent since 2012
they have less incentive to make syndication deals with Netflix.
- How YouTube and Internet Journalism Destroyed Tom Cruise, Our Last Real Movie Star | L.A. Weekly on Sep 19, 16
- Warner Bros. Settles FTC Charges It Failed to Adequately Disclose It Paid Online Influencers to Post Gameplay Videos | Federal Trade Commission on Sep 17, 16
- The Kardashians Will Have to Tell You if They’re Trying to Sell You Something On Instagram | MONEY on Sep 17, 16
- Turning Microcelebrity Into a Big Business - The New York Times on Sep 17, 16
- Why the Media Didn't Bother to Verify if Hillary Clinton's Remark About Half of Donald Trump's Supporters Being 'Deplorable' Was True - The Atlantic on Sep 13, 16
53494 members, 26795 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2 members, 61 items