Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Three Ways That Handwriting With A Pen Positively Affects Your Brain - Forbes on May 16, 16
- EDSITEment Vetted Websites for World History | EDSITEment on May 12, 16
- Six Proven Practices on May 11, 16
- iPads in the Classroom - Kathy Schrock's iPads4teaching on May 03, 16
- Timeline JS3 - Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy, and intuitive to use. on Apr 29, 16
- Freelancer | Online Jobs | Freelance Employment | Outsourcing Services | Programmers | Web Design | Freelancers on Apr 28, 16
- Kansas Open Data Dashboard and Indicators at CivicDashboards on Apr 26, 16
- Google My Maps - YouTube on Apr 17, 16
- VR Educational experiences for the Google Cardboard - Unimersiv on Apr 12, 16
- StoryMap JS - Telling stories with maps. on Apr 04, 16
7206 members, 17088 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
52382 members, 26477 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
151 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
53 members, 2893 items
451 members, 2052 items