Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Teaching With Video Games Makes Sense on Jul 02, 15
- What You Should Know About Violence In Video Games on Jul 02, 15
- A Graphic That Itemizes The Educational Value Of Video Games on Jul 02, 15
- Synergyse Google Apps Training on Jun 30, 15
- Mobile Games That Are Not “Chocolate-Covered Broccoli” on Jun 30, 15
- Google Apps Training Website on Jun 29, 15
- Steak Dipping Sauce Recipe - Food.com on Jun 26, 15
- Imperial Fondue Dipping Sauces I Recipe - Food.com on Jun 26, 15
- A Step-by-step Guide on How to Create Custom Courses for Your Class Using iTunes U ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Jun 25, 15
- Small Planet Studio on Jun 05, 15
6791 members, 15839 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
49116 members, 25426 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
153 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
51 members, 2811 items
389 members, 1563 items