Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Google for Education: Google Docs and Classroom: your school year sidekicks about 4 hours ago
- Non-Profit Pricing Application | VerticalResponse about 4 hours ago
- Toolkit | National Council for the Social Studies about 4 hours ago
- Kindergarten Historians: Primary Sources in an Early Elementary Classroom | Teaching with the Library of Congress about 4 hours ago
- Fifth Graders as Historical Detectives: Solving Historical Puzzles | Teachinghistory.org about 4 hours ago
- Action in the Past: What Can Elementary Students Do? | Teachinghistory.org about 4 hours ago
- Understanding How Elementary Students Think | Teachinghistory.org about 4 hours ago
- Why Do Students Hate History? - Education Week on Oct 08, 15
- Elements of Learning Experience Design « Boxes and Arrows on Oct 05, 15
- UX for Learning: Design Guidelines for the Learner Experience :: UXmatters on Oct 05, 15
6896 members, 16074 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
50244 members, 25731 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
152 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
52 members, 2820 items
408 members, 1658 items