Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Experiencing-the-QFT - Experiencing-the-QFT.pdf on Feb 28, 15
- Los Alamos, New Mexico | 2014 10 Best Small Towns on Feb 26, 15
- Why digital natives prefer reading in print. Yes, you read that right. - The Washington Post on Feb 24, 15
- How to Send Confirmation Emails After a Google Form is Submitted on Feb 14, 15
- The Benefits of Paper Prototypes in Games and Learning | MindShift on Feb 11, 15
- What Should I Read Next? Book recommendations from readers like you on Feb 05, 15
- The Complete Guide To Twitter Hashtags For Education on Feb 05, 15
- Warsaw Ghetto Uprising — Adobe Voice on Feb 04, 15
- Zoomin.cct.edc.org on Jan 29, 15
- Discovery Commons | Virginia Tech on Jan 27, 15
6621 members, 15643 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
47854 members, 24803 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
153 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
51 members, 2800 items
368 members, 1345 items