Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Foldables & Graphic Organizers - Lisa Williams Social Studies on Aug 28, 15
- DollarShaveClub.com - Our Blades Are F***ing Great - YouTube on Aug 27, 15
- Learn through Literature - TXCSS on Aug 26, 15
- Draft. Write Better. on Aug 21, 15
- cooltoolsforschools - Writing Tools on Aug 21, 15
- Weeknight Roast Chicken Recipe - Cook's Illustrated on Aug 21, 15
- Foolproof Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe - Cook's Illustrated on Aug 21, 15
- Blueberry Pie Recipe - Cook's Illustrated on Aug 21, 15
- Tiny Wooden Pieces | A Webcomic about board games. Updates every Friday on Aug 20, 15
- Clever Move on Aug 20, 15
6850 members, 15969 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
49772 members, 25598 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
152 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
52 members, 2818 items
400 members, 1634 items