Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Education Updates | Sharing teaching and learning resources from the National Archives on Nov 24, 15
- Perspectives for a Diverse America on Nov 20, 15
- TPS Connect on Nov 20, 15
- Library Entries - National Council for the Social Studies on Nov 15, 15
- Google Presentation NEW Ks - Google Slides on Nov 15, 15
- http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/maps/salem.swf on Nov 14, 15
- Independence Trail Education | Rhode Island on Nov 14, 15
- GIS for History on Nov 14, 15
- Quizizz: Fun Multiplayer Classroom Quizzes on Nov 14, 15
- C3 Resources from the C3 Literacy Collaborative | National Council for the Social Studies on Nov 12, 15
6957 members, 16224 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
50765 members, 25920 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
152 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
52 members, 2824 items
421 members, 1759 items