Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Confirmation Bias – You Are Not So Smart on Sep 16, 16
- 8 Tips for Teachers Using Google Cardboard in School | Tech Learning on Sep 16, 16
- Challenge your stereotypes - The origin of the Human Library - HumanLibrary.org on Sep 16, 16
- Schedule | Doing Digital History: 2016 on Aug 30, 16
- chocolate brownie in a mug on Jul 19, 16
- Blueberry Mug Muffin - Budget Bytes on Jul 19, 16
- Acorns - Home on Jun 20, 16
- Election 2016: What to Know About the Presidential Race Today - The New York Times on Jun 15, 16
- Google Apps for Education - Technology Tutorials for Teachers on Jun 13, 16
- What a Decade of Education Research Tells Us About Technology in the Hands of Underserved Students | EdSurge News on Jun 11, 16
7321 members, 17810 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
53456 members, 26787 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
151 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
54 members, 2910 items
470 members, 2206 items