Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Breakout Sessions (Day 2) - Google GTI - Pennsylvania 2014 on Feb 09, 16
- Eight technologies that are changing education on Feb 02, 16
- Political Prediction Market - CNNPolitics.com on Feb 02, 16
- GAFE District 204 on Feb 02, 16
- Tutorials - Flipboard on Jan 26, 16
- 4 ways to use Flipboard in your flipped classroom - Innovation: Education on Jan 26, 16
- [Tips for Teachers] How to Use FlipBoard in the Classroom - EdTechReview™ (ETR) on Jan 26, 16
- How I Use Flipboard as an Educator on Jan 26, 16
- Flipboard for Educators on Jan 26, 16
- Election Central 2016 | Classroom Resources | PBS LearningMedia on Jan 26, 16
7041 members, 16486 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
51312 members, 26167 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
151 members, 786 items
This list accompanies the Engaging Digital Natives professional presentations conducted by Jennifer Carrier Dorman.
52 members, 2861 items
439 members, 1813 items