Use LetterPop to create eye-popping newsletters, actionable presentations, irresistible invitations, beautiful product features, sizzling event summaries, informative club updates, lovely picture collages, and a whole lot more.
What is Universal Design for Learning?
In today's schools, the mix of students is more diverse than ever. Educators are challenged to teach all kinds of learners to high standards, yet a single classroom may include students who struggle to learn for any number of reasons, such as the following:
* Learning disabilities such as dyslexia
* English language barriers
* Emotional or behavioral problems
* Lack of interest or engagement
* Sensory and physical disabilities