Group annotations on this page
1) Set up your website to receive incoming RSS feeds from the picket lines or other major events like conferences.
2) Labor leaders can twitter their daily activities to keep members apprised of what leadership is working on and fighting for.
3) If you don’t have time or staff to write quality blog posts, use twitter to keep the community up to date on the issues and concerns of your union.
4) Set up a bogus Twitter account using the name of a hated CEO or manager. Post entertaining items like “Don’t know why our workers are so upset at my salary. Don’t think they realize all the maintenance needed on 100 foot yachts.”
5) Post up the minute bargaining updates to the website right from the bargaining table.